A Practical Approach to Assisting Sensitized Individuals.
This six part webinar series will equip and empower your team for helping mold and chemical sensitized individuals. Sign up for this complete program and get access to each of the six webinars listed below.
Registrants of the complete program will also receive access to webinar recordings for a 12 month period so that you can get a refresher or train a new employee at any time.
Early bird price: $39.99
Regular price: $44.99
Complete program with all 6 courses: Early bird price: $199.99
Regular price: $224.99
Early bird pricing ends July 24.
- Session 1: An overview to sensitized individuals including information on mold sensitization, chemical sensitization, how to identify and market services to such individuals, how restoration contractors can adapt current expertise to assist struggling individuals with source removal, content cleaning, whole house cleaning, and HVAC cleaning.
- Session 2: Upgrading standard remediation practices to meet the requirements of sensitized individuals; with an emphasis on establishing an end point for the project prior to undertaking the work
- Session 3: Content cleaning, including a discussion of evaluation techniques to determine if cleaned items can be safely returned to the individual
- Session 4: Whole house cleaning, the missing piece in the puzzle of remediation for sensitized individuals.
- Session 5: Dealing with the contaminant transport mechanism -- the HVAC system.
- Session 6: Restoring and maintaining homes for sensitized individuals, proper selection of products and building/maintenance practices continues the success of the remediation.